Aahad M. Osman Gani
KULLIYYAH OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
IIUM Gombak Campus
Email address: email@example.com
- Bachelor of Science - Bachelor Degree , Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology
- International Business - Masters Degree , Ohio State University
- Master of Business Administration - Masters Degree , Dhaka University
- Doctor of Philosophy in Human Resource Development - Doctor of Philosophy , Ohio State University
Area of Specialisation
- Economics, Business And Management ~ Economics, Business And Management ~ Human Resource Development (HRD) ~ Management Development - Human Resource Development, International / cross-Cultural Management, Spirituality in Management, Leadership & Talent Development
|CROSS-CULTURAL MANAGEMENT||2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016|
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||2009/2010|
|ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR||2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010|
|ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE AND DEVELOPMENT||2015/2016|
|SEMINAR ON COMTEMPORARY ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT||2016/2017|
- 2014 - 2016
- Modeling the Antecedents of Knowledge Sharing Effectiveness Among Non-Academic Administrative Staff in Institutions of Higher Learning in Malaysia
- 2014 - 2016
- Effects of Spiritual Intelligence on Organizational Citizenship Behavior Mediated by Instrumental and Terminal Values
- 2011 - 2011
- Religiousity And Spiritually In Management From Islamic Perpective (KVC Edited Book Program 2011)
- 2011 - 2013
- Impact of Workplace Spirituality on Employee Performance Mediated by Personal Values, Ethics and Commitment: Empirical Investigations in Manufacturing and Service Sector (RU 2011)
- 2010 - 2012
- New Title: Organizational Citizenship Behavior from the Islamic Management Perspective
- 2016 - Present
- Effects of Emotional Intelligence and Spiritual Intelligence on Leadership Effectiveness: An Empirical Study of Asian Business Leaders
- 2015 - Present
- Developing Edutourism Satisfaction Index: Religiosity and Spirituality Embedded Model in the Selection of a Destination for Edutourism
- Assessing organizational citizenship behaviour through constructing emotional intelligence. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration , 9 (2). pp.105-117.
- Destination selection for education tourism service quality, destination image and perceived spirituality embedded model. Journal of Islamic Marketing , 8 (3). pp.373-392.
- Consumption values, destination cues and nostalgia on the attitude in the selection of destination for educational tourism: the mediating role of destination image. International Journal Of Tourism Cities , 2 (3). pp.257-272.
- Effects of workplace spirituality and trust mediated by perceived risk towards knowledge sharing behaviour. VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems , 46 (4). pp.450-468.
- Knowledge sharing behaviors among non academic staff of higher learning institutions: attitude, subjective norms and behavioral intention embedded model. Library Review , 65 (1/2). pp.65-83.
- Patient satisfaction constructs. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance , 28 (8). pp.841-854.
- Trust and work place spirituality on knowledge sharing behaviour: Perspective from non-academic staff of higher learning institutions. The Learning Organisation , 22 (6). pp.317-332.
- Testing knowledge sharing effectiveness: trust, motivation, leadership style, workplace spirituality and social network embedded model. Management & Marketing: Challenges for the Knowledge Society , 10 (4). pp.284-303.
- Monetary intelligence and behavioral economics across 32 cultures: good apples enjoy good quality of life in good barrels. Journal of Business Ethics , 132 (2). pp.1-25.
- Trust and workplace spirituality on knowledge sharing behaviour: perspective from non-academic staff of higher learning institutions. The Learning Organization , 22 (6). pp.317-332.
- The effects of spiritual intelligence and its dimensions on organizational citizenship behaviour. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management , 8 (4). pp.1162-1178.
- Investigating the dimensionality of organisational citizenship behaviour from islamic perspective (ocbip): empirical analysis of business organisations in southeast Asia. Asian Academy of Management Journal , 19 (1). pp.17-46.
- Investigating the dimensionality of Organisational Citizenship Behaviour from Islamic Perspective (OCBIP): empirical analysis of business organisations in South East Asia. Asian Academy of Management Journal , 19 (1). pp.17-46.
- Human capital analysis at sme development agency in malaysia: skills, knowledge, attitude, and performance (SKAP) perspectives. Bilgi Ekonomisi ve Yönetimi Dergisi , 7 (1). pp.25-37.
- Establishing linkages between religiosity and spirituality on employee performance. Employee Relations , 35 (4). pp.360-376.
- Entrepreneurial motivation, performance and commitment to social responsibility: toward future research. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business , 18 (2). pp.194-210.
- The measurement model of social responsibility construct from an Islamic perspective: empirical analysis of Malaysian business organizations. The Journal of Knowledge Economy & Knowledge Management / Volume: VII FALL , 7 (2). pp.81-91.
- Cross-cultural training, expatriate self-efficacy, and adjustments to overseas assignments: an empirical investigation of managers in Asia. International Journal of Intercultural Relations , 33 pp.277-290.
- Cross-cultural training, expatriate self-efficacy, and adjustments to overseas assignments: an empirical investigation of managers in Asia.. International Journal of Intercultural Relations , 33 (4). pp.277-290.
- HRD in Asia . Special Issue of Human Resource Development International (UK) , 12 (1). pp.1-2.
- Trends and challenges of developing human capital in Singapore: an analysis of current and future potentials. Human Resources Development International , 12 (1). pp.47-68.
- Antecedents and consequences of social network characteristics for expatriate adjustment and performance in overseas assignments: implications for HRD. Human Resource Development Review , 7 (1). pp.32-57.
- Expatriate development for Asia-Pacific: a study of training contents and methods. International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management (IJHRDM) , 5 (1). pp.41-56.
- Technological change and human resource development practices in Asia: a study of Singapore-based companies . International Journal of Training and Development , 9 (4). pp.271-280.
- Performance development & training : with Asian perspectives. McGraw-Hill Publishers , Singapore . ISBN 007-125340-8.
- Workplace training & learning cases from cross-cultural perspectives. Prentice Hall , Singapore . ISBN 9813675577.
- National Human Resource Development (NHRD). In: The Routledge companion to human resource development . Routledge Companions , Abingdon, Oxon , pp.171-180. ISBN 978-0415820424.
- International and cross-cultural perspectives of HRD. In: Handbook of human resource development . John Wiley & Sons, Inc. , Hoboken, New Jersey , pp.326-349. ISBN 9781118454022.
- Human resource development interventions for international managers' performance in overseas assignments. In: Human Resource Development as We Know It . Routledge , New York , pp.102-114. ISBN 978-0-415-89618-4.
- Workplace spirituality and human capital development from Islamic perspective. In: Spirituality in Management from Islamic Perspectives . IIUM Press , Kuala Lumpur , pp.87-117. ISBN 9789675272943.
- Implications of the taqwa on organizational citizenship behaviour. In: Spirituality in Management from Islamic Perspectives . IIUM Press , Kuala Lumpur , pp.1-53. ISBN 9789675272943.
- Contemporary issues in human resource development. In: Human resource development in Malaysia . Pearson , Malaysia , pp.303-333. ISBN 9789673491773.
- Spirituality in leadership from Islamic perspective. In: Spirituality in Management from Islamic Perspectives . IIUM Press , Kuala Lumpur , pp.251-285. ISBN 9789675272943.
- Conceptualising human resource development and its emergence in Malaysia. In: Human Resource Development in Malaysia . Pearson Malysia Sdn. Bhd. , Petaling Jaya, Selangor , pp.1-32. ISBN 9789673491773.
Conference or Workshop Item
- Effects of ethical behavior on employee performance mediated by job commitment among service sector employees of Malaysia. In: 2016 AHRD International Research Conference in the Americas , Jacksonville, Florida
- Relationship of emotional intelligence with organizational citizenship behavior among bank employees in Malaysia. In: 2016 AHRD International Research Conference in the Americas , Jacksonville, Florida
- Workplace spirituality and knowledge sharing behaviour: an empirical study among non-academic staff of higher learning institutions. In: 11th Asian Academy of Management International Conference 2015 (AAMC 2015) , Park Royal Hotel, Penang
- Effects of spiritual intelligence on leadership effectiveness mediated by ethical behaviour: a conceptual analysis. In: 13th International Conference of the Asia Chapter of Academy of Human Resource Development 2014 , Seoul, Korea
- Effects of workplace spirituality on employee performance mediated by personal values and job commitment. In: 2014 AHRD International Research Conference in the Americas , Marriot Houton Texas, Texas
- Moderating effects of religiosity in the relationship of workplace spirituality and employee performance: a conceptual analysis. In: 2nd International Conference on Management from Islamic Perspective (ICMIP) 2014 , IKulliyyah of Economics and Management Sciences, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Kuala Lumpur
- Effects of spiritual intelligence on employee performance, mediated by organizational citizenship behavior: a conceptual analysis. In: 2014 AHRD International Research Conference in the Americas , Marriot Houton Texas, Texas
- Effects of spirituality and social responsibility on job satisfaction: a conceptual analysis from religious perspectives . In: AHRD International Research Conference in the Americas , Chicago, USA
- Entrepreneurial motivation, performance and commitment to social responsibility: a conceptual analysis on the influence of Islamic religiosity. In: 10th International Conference of the Academy of HRD (Asia Chapter) , Intercontinental Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Spirituality in entrepreneurship from Islamic perspectives: a conceptual analysis on the effects on entrepreneurial motivation and social responsibility. In: 10th International Conference of the Academy of HRD (Asia Chapter), , InterContinental Hotel
- Knowledge management for talent development & retention: an empirical study of professionals in financial sector of Asia. In: AHRD 2010 International Research Conference , Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
- Implications of piety (Taqwa) on organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) from Islamic perspective: a study of professionals in Southeast Asia . In: 9th International Conference of the Academy of HRD (Asia Chapter) , Shanghai, China
- Effects of religiosity, spirituality, and personal values on employee performance: a conceptual analysis. In: 9th International Conference of the Academy of HRD (Asia Chapter) , Shanghai.
- Spirituality in the workplace: the role of 'Taqwa' towards the advancement of the contemporary organization . In: 8th International Conference on Tawhidic Methodology Applied to Microenterprise Development , Jakarta
- Going beyond international HRD: conducting research from cross-cultural & sub-cultural perspectives!. In: Academy of Management Annual Meeting , Chicago, USA
- Relationships among expatriate social network characteristics and performance in overseas assignments: implications for HRD. In: Proceedings of the Academy of HRD International Research Conference of the Americas , Washington D.C
- Cultural intelligence for effective performance in international assignments: implications for research & practice in cross-cultural HRD. In: 2009 Academy of HRD International Research Conference of the Americas , Washington D.C.
- A conceptual framework for studying the effects of cross-cultural training, expatriates' personality, self-efficacy, and social network composition on adjustment and performance in overseas assignments. In: Sixth Asian Conference of the Academy of Human Resource Development , Beijing, China