Uniqueness and Strength
The Kulliyyah of Pharmacy IIUM conducts the pharmacy program with the Islamic perspective in line with the philosophy of IIUM and produces pharmacists with Islamic values in the conduct of their professional duties.
The Pharmacy program is structured in an integrated system so as to produce pharmacists who are not only able to work in the various pharmacy services but are also highly skilled to meet the modern challenges of hospital and community pharmacies as well as pharmaceutical industries.
- Train pharmacists with taqwa towards Allah and practice in the field of pharmacy in line with Islamic codes and principles.
- Help increase the number of pharmacists in Malaysia and also among Muslim nations.
- Train graduates with sound knowledge in all aspects of drugs beginning with their origins, chemistry, pharmacology, production and their usage.
- Train graduates who appreciate the etiology of diseases and the pharmaco-therapeutic approach to treatment.
- Train graduates who are competent and are able to generate new research findings in the technical, pharmaceutical and clinical aspects in order to improve the health care service.