The programme would facilitate the enrolment of Bachelor Degree holders who intent to pursue research at a higher level and support them to be an advanced practice nurses to work as academicians, researchers, and advanced nurse practitioners.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To achieve excellence in research, and to be recognized as a top-ranking university offering quality research in Master of Nursing Sciences.
- To achieve excellence in a novel areas of nursing studies and attain optimal satisfaction especially for nursing students in teaching and learning environment.
Duration of the study:
2 years full time or 4 years part time programme (normal progression)
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent from IIUM or any other accredited institution of higher learning
- Applications from candidates with other certificates that are recognized as equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or relevant professional qualifications (Registered Nurse) and experience that are recognized by the Senate of the University
Candidates must demonstrate a good command of the English Language. Our English language requirement is:
- TOEFL 500; or
- IELTS 5; or
- English Placement Test 5 (administered by the University)