- To introduce excellence in a novel area of Biobehavioural Health Sciences and attain optimal satisfaction research environment incorporate with Islamic value.
- To develop an integrate research encompassing biological, behavioural, social cultural and environmental elements used in solving patient care problems.
- To be recognized as a pioneer and top-ranking university offering quality research in Biobehavioural Health Sciences.
Duration of the study:
2 years full time or 4 years part time program (normal progression)/ research mode under academic supervision.
- A Bachelor Degree in relevant Health and Social Sciences programs with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent or other qualifications recognized by the Kulliyyah and the University.
- Applications from candidates with significant research or 5 years working experience as approved by the Kulliyyah and the University will be highly considered.
- Any other qualification that is recognized by the IIUM Senate as equivalent to the above.
Candidates must demonstrate a good command of the English Language. Our English language requirement is:
- TOEFL 500; or
- IELTS 5; or
- English Placement Test 5 (administered by the University)