IBADAH CAMP AND TRAINING UNIT
The unit is mainly responsible for the monitoring of University’s Ibadah Camps conducted by KCDIO. It is also responsible for the promoting of Islam to IIUM Community through trainings and programmes, focusing on Islamic brotherhood, spirituality, culture and ethics.
To coordinate, organize, manage and monitor the following:~
1) School holiday programmes
4) Leadership Training
5) Character Building and Family Well Being
6) Halaqah al-Quran Li al-Nisa’
7) Ibadah Camp for Staff & Students
8) Short Courses i.e Janazah Management Course, Faraid etc.
The activities of the unit shall be planned accordingly so as to facilitate the achievement of the unit’s functions. It shall incorporate trainings, talks, forums, workshops, seminars, conferences, classes and social welfare works.