WELCOME TO THE ITPMO
The IT Project Management Office (PMO) is part of the Informaton Technology Division (ITD), International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). PMO aims to
be the centre for reference for all IT Project Management matters
ensure that IT project management best practices are applied consistently and effectively across IT projects.
manage and monitor IIUM’s IT project portfolio.
We strive to improve best practices in IT project management within the context of time, scope and budget. In doing so we hope to increase productivity, reduce project cycle time, and ensure quality in our applications.
- Develop and implement a consistent and standardized project management process/methodology including tools and templates
- Provide direction in use of the standardized project management methodology and templates
- Monitor and track IIUM’s portfolio of IT projects
- Provide project management guidance and support as needed
- Conduct project management training programs
Please refer to the ITPMO Forms & Templates section for the forms and templates used by IIUM to implement project management for all IT projects.
The IT Projects Process Flow shows the procedures and processes involved in managing IT projects.