Academic Management and Admission Division
How To Apply
Please submit all the following items along with the printable Online Application Form to ensure that your application is COMPLETE and can be processed for admission.
- For International applicant - Non-refundable application processing fee of USD100 in a form of telegraphic/inward fund transfer as per bank advice payable to the Finance Director, International Islamic University Malaysia to the Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad, IIUM Branch, Operating Account no: 1407-0000004-716 , swift code: BMMBMYKL or online payment which is accessible at http://epayment.iium.edu.my/eregister (please send original bank-in slip/proof of payment together with application form);
- For Malaysian applicant - Non-refundable application fee of RM100 payable to the Finance Director, International Islamic University Malaysia to the Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad, IIUM Branch, Operating Account no: 1407-0000004-716 or online payment which is accessible at http://epayment.iium.edu.my/eregister (please send original bank-in slip/proof of payment together with application form);
- Certified copies of Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) / GCE A-Level or any other equivalent certificates (in English and original version). Certification should be made by authorized officer at the Ministry of Education OR authorized law practitioner at your home country. Please submit additional qualification(s) (diploma/degree) or work experience portfolio if this application is made after 1 (one) year of your high school graduation/programme completion;
- Two (2) certified copies of the international passport (all pages including front and back cover) with at least 2 years validity (For International Applicants only). Certification should be made by authorized officer at the Ministry of Education OR Ministry of Foreign Affairs at your home country. Certified copy of identity card and birth certificate for Malaysian applicant;
- Four (4) recent colored passport-sized photographs with 50 millimeters (mm) high x 35 mm wide (blue background);
- University Entrance Exam (only compulsory for countries which require passing the Entrance Exam for entry into the University in their respective countries);
- USA SAT 1 result (only compulsory for International schools which follow the American education system)
- Guarantee Letter and/or Undertaking letter from recognized sponsor (for International Applicants only)
Check Application Status
General academic requirements for admission into undergraduate degree programmes.
Our courses offer students a wide range of academic ventures.
Guidelines on fees and financial implications for overseas students.
Life On Campus
ACADEMIC MANAGEMENT AND ADMISSION DIVISION
International Islamic University Malaysia,
P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
International Admission: +60 (3) 6196 4000 ext. 3022/3023/3261/4045
Fax: +60 (3) 6196 4863
Malaysian Admission: +60 (3) 6196 4000 ext. 4048/4047/4040
Fax: +60 (3) 6196 4724/ 4160